We are actively encouraging prospective applicants from any member of the CWYFL to apply for the vacant position “Referee Secretary” from the start of next season.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes (non-exhaustive)
- Able to work to tight timeframes.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Coordinate & schedule referee appointments around the constraints presented to the league (official availability, ground shares etc)
- Be I.T. proficient (Excel, Word & Outlook) Training will be provided to administer the F.A. Full-Time & Whole Game systems
- Maintain effective internal & external communications.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
- Able to actively recruit new officials to join the CWYFL.
- Liaise with our governing bodies (County FA’s, Referee Association etc)
- Collation of individual referee marks
If the above excites you and you consider yourself suitable to fulfil this role, please send an initial email to the League Secretary detailing your interest whilst giving a brief description of what you have to offer?
Closing Date: Monday 31st May 2021
General League Secretary